There are various areas around private residences and commercial properties where paver repair tasks may be needed time and time again. Such maintenance procedures help keep the structural integrity of paved surfaces ideal for continued use. Specifically, these are the areas where the need to repair pavers is most common:
- Driveways – Constantly being subjected to heavy vehicle loads, especially on the edges, will make cause to change out any cracked or damaged pavers.
- Pathways – Paver pathways must be kept accident free by quickly replacing or repairing paver pieces in those high traffic areas.
- Patios – Patios may look astonishing, but without proper maintenance and repair of damaged areas, they will surely appear unsafe and unsightly.
The main steps that you can do to keep your pavers from becoming unsightly are Cleaning and Sealing:
- Paver Cleaning – Over time, pavers become dirty and discolored. But by providing the proper cleaning method based on the material of the item need to be cleaned, the pavers will look as good as new.
- Paver Sealing – After cleaning your paver surface of stain, dirt, or mosses we can apply sealant on it. Sealing not only adds aesthetic appeal to your pavers but also protects them from spills, scratches, stains, and water damages.